mosaic-go heading evaluation kit
Dedicated GNSS heading module receiver
- Dual antenna support for reliable and accurate sub-degree heading & pitch or heading & roll angles
- Ultra small evaluation kit: 71 x 59 x 12 mm
- Weight: 58 g
- Complete multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS receiver: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS
- Precise and reliable heading combined with centimeter-level RTK positioning.
- Best-in-class anti-jamming, anti-spoofing tech.: Advanced Interference Mitigation and Monitoring (AIM+)
- Ready to use interface with USB, serial ports, PPS and events
- Industry leading ultra-low power consumption
- High update rate: up to 100 Hz for measurements and 20 Hz for RTK + attitude
- Comes with set of cables and intuitive web UI for easy operation and monitoring from any mobile device or computer
The mosaic-go heading evaluation kit contains:
- 1 mosaic-H module soldered on an interface board inside a metallic housing.
- 1 USB cable
- 6-pin COM1 open-ended cable
- 4-pin COM2 open-ended cable
- Help user guide card
The evaluation kit offers the possibility to discover and test the mosaic-go heading module. Create a prototype by integrating the mosaic-go heading evaluation kit into your system using any of the of following connections: COM ports, USB 2.0, SD memory card.
AIM+ anti-jamming and RF spectrum monitoring system
The mosaic-go heading with the dedicated GNSS heading module mosaic-H inside features AIM+: Advanced Interference Monitoring and Mitigation, offers built-in protection against intentional and unintentional jamming and spoofing using a sophisticated system of sampling and mitigation mechanisms. In robotic devices neighboring electronics can produce RF radiation which interferes with GNSS signals. AIM+ offers protection against such interference resulting in faster set-up time and robust continuous operation.
GNSS+ technologies – top performance in challenging environments
Advanced Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM+) comprises fault detection mechanisms of the receiver at all the levels including the generation of measurements, quality control and navigation algorithms. Detected faulty measurements, which are typically caused by high multipath or active ionosphere, are removed from the solution.
Activity in the ionosphere is a problem for GNSS signals, from loss of RTK fix to total loss of signal lock. Having honed our skills, supporting applications in the most iono-active areas on Earth, the result is IONO+: the most advanced protection against ionospheric disturbances to GNSS signals on any receiver.
Metal and large nearby structures can reflect GNSS signals and produce multipath. The APME+ system effectively disentangles direct and reflected signals enhancing both position and measurement quality. APME+ is bias free and, in line with Septentrio’s commitment to maximum configurability, can be disabled.
Easy-to-Integrate with an intuitive web app
The mosaic-go heading GPS/GNSS receiver module evaluation kit comes with fully documented interfaces, commands and data messages. The included GNSS receiver control and analysis software RxTools allows receiver configuration, monitoring as well as data logging and analysis.
The receiver includes an intuitive web user interface for easy operation and monitoring allowing you to control the receiver from any mobile device or computer. The web interface also uses easy-to-read quality indicators ideal to monitor the receiver operation during the job at hand.
GPS: L1C/A, L2P, L2C
GLONASS: L1C/A, L2C/A
BeiDou: B1I, B2I, B3I
Galileo: E1, E5b
QZSS: L1C/A, L1C/B, L2C
Septentrio patented GNSS+ technologies
Open sky conditions. RMS levels.
Get the product datasheet for more information