For over two decades Septentrio GNSS receivers are providing reliable high accuracy positioning in demanding environments. Our brochures describe the most relevant GPS/GNSS positioning solutions specific to a certain industry or application. Find out the most pressing current positioning challenges and how they are solved in the industry today.
- GNSS Interference – counteracting jamming and spoofing
- GNSS/INS – inertial sensor integration
- Marine – offshore and bathymetry
- Mining – safety, machine control and navigation
- Railway – on track with GPS/GNSS
- Reference Receivers – base stations and reference networks
- Survey & Mapping – on land, sea and in the air
- UAS (Unmanned Aerial Systems) – multi-copter and fixed wing drone solutions
- AsteRx-U – high-accuracy GPS/GNSS receiver in a robust housing
GNSS Interference – counteracting jamming and spoofing
By the time GNSS satellite signals reach the earth they are weak in power and are susceptible to interference such as jamming and spoofing. Find out how interference can affect positioning accuracy and how interference can be counteracted.
- Which applications use which radio frequency and what has the potential the interfere with GNSS
- Beating interference: Adaptive notch filtering and wide band interference mitigation
- User stories including road tolling, overcoming jamming in the fields and more
- Drones and self-interference
- Malicious radio frequency interference: jamming and spoofing
GNSS/INS – inertial sensor integration
What is GNSS/INS and how does it work? What value does inertial sensor integration bring to various applications on land, sea and in the air.
- Visual diagram of GNSS and IMU integration
- Added value an inertial sensor + GNSS brings to automated devices
- Applications which benefit the most from GNSS/INS
- UAV: inspection and survey with GNSS/INS
- Septentrio GNSS/INS products and their specifications
Marine – nearshore, offshore and bathymetry
Getting high accuracy positioning offshore requires specialized technology. Find out what it takes to get positions you can count on in some of the most challenging environments on earth: the open sea.
- GNSS solution specifically for offshore applications
- Nearshore and inland, what to look for in a GNSS receiver
- How to get high accuracy positions offshore
Mining - Safety, machine control and navigation
Operating heavy machinery near steep rock faces is a challenging environment for GNSS. This brochure outlines how GNSS is used in mining applications and the solutions needed to achieve reliable positions for safe and efficient operation.
- GNSS solutions for mining: spotting, aerial survey, collision avoidance, machine control
- Transform challenging environments into good positions
- Counteracting RF jamming and spoofing so that your project does not come to a standstill
PolaRx5 Reference Receivers – Base stations and reference networks
Septentrio has a worldwide reputation for having the best reference receivers on the market. Such receivers have been serving for over two decades all over the world. This brochure outlines what you can expect from PolaRx5 receivers and why they are known to be the most robust and reliable base stations.
- The complete overview of the PolaRx5 series
- What you can expect: Best-in-class measurements and full flexibility
- CORS reference stations and earth monitoring
- Time and frequency transfer
Railway – on track with GNSS
Track modernization is underway in many countries across the world. GNSS plays a part in train automation to increase efficiency and safety. This brochure outlines major railway applications which have benefitted from GNSS and positioning solutions which help make it happen.
- Site preparation and construction
- GNSS for Positive Train Control (PTC)
- Track inspection and mapping with drones
- Railway positioning solutions: rover receivers, base stations, software, GNSS antennas
Survey & Mapping – on land, sea and in the air
Septentrio offers a wide array of specialized products for survey and mapping including rover receivers, base stations and post-processing software tools. Find out everything you need to know to get reliable and accurate positions for you mapping and survey projects.
- GNSS solutions for survey and mapping: rovers and base stations
- Mapping on land, sea and in the air
- Overcoming RFI jamming
- Post-processing tools
UAS – multi-copter and fixed wing drone high-accuracy positioning
Today drones are reshaping the way we approach many industrial applications. In this brochure you will find all you need to know about how to use high-accuracy GNSS in your workflow and the value it brings to UAVs.
- Workflow for various UAS applications: photogrammetry, volume analysis, inspection
- GNSS products for drones
- Post-processing tools
AsteRx-U – High-accuracy receiver in a robust housing
Find out what one of Septentrio’s most robust and reliable receivers has to offer. Which applications is it most suitable for and how it can get you the high accuracy positioning you need.
- What makes this GPS/GNSS receiver ultra-robust
- The GNSS+ toolkit
- AIM+ Advanced Interference Mitigation
- AsteRx-U detailed features and functionality