GNSS Module Technology Without Compromises
More and more high-accuracy GPS/GNSS applications are emerging in the industrial and professional mass markets. Integrators of technology are confronted with different choices of GNSS technologies. Unfortunately, many of these technologies are compromised by their HW and SW design in accuracy, performance, power, security and other capabilities creating risks and unexpected future costs when being integrated in professional applications. With guest speakers from Jackson Labs, Artisense and Hitec.
- Understanding the value of high-precision - "without compromises" GNSS modules.
- Why resilient GNSS modules are important for your mission critical applications
- Get familiar with high-grade GNSS modules in tiny small form factor
- Learn the experiences and use cases from users integrating reliable/resilient GNSS modules
Buidling New Realities With GNSS/INS
GNSS/INS systems provide additional advantages enabling multiple applications with enhanced positioning reliability and accurate orientation.
Learn the latest advancements and understand better the broad landscape of GNSS/INS and what’s the right choice for you. Turn challenges into solutions and discover what the collaboration between Septentrio and Analog Devices can bring for you.
- Learn about the possibilities of GNSS/INS technology
- Discover the ANALOG DEVICES (ADI) technology and differentiators
- Understand the different classes of INS
- Learn what to look for in the inertial sensor performance
- See the advantages for different solutions
GNSS Corrections Demystified
GNSS receivers rely on external corrections to compensate for various imperfections called GNSS errors to achieve decimeter or even centimeter level accuracy. Learn the latest advancements in GNSS corrections and understand better what’s the right choice for you. With guest speakers from Sapcorda, Fugro, Lear and PointOne. Find out how they deal with satellite and atmospheric errors.
- Discover the trends in correction services
- Understand the differences of the available correction services.
- Explore how the marine industry guarantees accuracy and robustness
- Learn how companies will guarantee integrity, high accuracy and distribution of corrections for autonomous driving vehicles and emerging autonomous applications
- Understand the value of positioning modes such as PPP, RTK, RTK-PPP or SSR and the role of correction services
GNSS Hacking, from Satellite Signals to Hardware/software cybersecurity
The loss or hacking of positioning, navigation, and timing (PNT) signals could be catastrophic, not only to infrastructure such as power grids and communication networks but also to autonomous devices which are relying more and more on GNSS technology for their operations. This webinar reviews the different threats in security for GNSS systems from signal to firmware hacking and will also cover both the user side as well as the space and cyber technologies being implemented to make GNSS systems more robust. With guest speakers from LS Consulting and BNSF Railway Co.
- The most important security concerns for GNSS receiver systems
- Update and roadmap of GNSS signals trying to tackle the problems of spoofing (OSNMA & Chimera)
- Methods to protect, toughen and augment access to GNSS services
- The user an application risks when using non-reliable GNSS technologies
- The network and receiver technologies being used to protect applications relying on GNSS
Development Trends and Challenges for UAV Inspection Applications
Listen to the latest innovative inspection applications, from urban roof inspection workflows to beyond visual line-of-sight (BVLOS) critical operations. Understand the different requirements and challenges for positioning technology in critical and commercial applications in urban and remote areas. Get a good insight on the challenges imposed on positioning reliability triggered by growing concerns about interference and spoofing, and the available techniques for GNSS technology that can help to mitigate these risks. With guest speakers from Flying-Cam, University of Texas, Altametris, and Kespry.
- Latest trends and challenges on Drone-Based Aerial Intelligence Platforms for Insurance and Roofing applications
- Requirements on GNSS technology for safe UAV BVLOS operations and a view of the regulatory frameworks
- Importance of UAS Traffic management systems (UTM)
- Use cases in linear infrastructure inspection (railways, roads, power lines and others)
- Challenges for GNSS systems in the view of autonomous aerial vehicles and the growing concerns on safety. Robustness of multi-GNSS receivers to jamming and spoofing
- Latest innovation in GNSS technology in view of inspection applications and real-time accuracy/reliability
From Flying Drones to Doing Business
This on demand webinar focuses on the ease of sensor integration aboard a flying platform, and its use for commercial purposes. With guest speakers from Sensefly, Airobot and the University California.
- Understand how to integrate various surveying and mapping sensors aboard a UAV platform
- Learn about the intelligent safety components to meet safety demands
- Discover long-term evolution of cellular signals for autonomous vehicle navigation
- Learn what to do in absence of clear GNSS signals
- Hear for the industry business benefits of high-precision GNSS systems