Empower your robotic navigation or mapping functionality with centimeter-level RTK positioning and orientation. Find out how the ROSaic C++ driver makes it easy to integrate the mosaic GPS/GNSS module and other Septentrio multi-frequency receivers into any technology based on the Robotic Operating System (ROS).
Take a look under the hood with the authors of ROSaic and the maintainers of ROS to discover:
- What is ROSaic and what is the best way of using it
- ROS messages/topics inside the ROSaic package
- The optimal way of integrating the latest GPS positioning tech
- How to integrate a dual-antenna GNSS or a GNSS/INS system for heading, pitch, roll angles
- How are GNSS high-accuracy corrections handles in ROS
- Other ROS drivers for high-accuracy positioning