mosaic-go evaluation kit
Enabling simple evaluation of mosaic-X5 GNSS module receiver
- Complete multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS receiver: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS
- Ultra small evaluation kit: 71 x 59 x 12 mm
Weight: 58 g
- Ready to use interface with USB, serial ports, PPS and events
- Best-in-class anti-interference, anti-jamming, anti-spoofing technology: Advanced Interference Monitoring and Mitigation (AIM+)
- Industry leading ultra-low power consumption
- High update rate: up to 100 Hz for measurements and 50 Hz for RTK
- Comes with set of cables and intuitive web UI for easy operation and monitoring from any mobile device or computer
The mosaic-go evaluation kit contains:
- 1 mosaic-X5 GNSS/GPS module soldered on an interface board inside a metallic housing.
- 1 USB cable
- 6-pin COM1 open-ended cable
- 4-pin COM2 open-ended cable
- Help user guide card
The mosaic-go is Septentrio's most compact high-precision GPS/GNSS evaluation kit, delivering best-in-class centimeter-level positioning performance especially in challenging environments. It's a multi-band, multi-constellation GPS/GNSS receiver mosaic-X5 integrated inside a small metallic housing. It is designed for easy evaluation of mosaic-X5 for applications like UAV, robotics, autonomous systems, construction, mining, agriculture, rail and logistics. This unique high-performance module supports all current GNSS satellite signals and is future-proof for upcoming signals and services. Unique built-in AIM+ technology for interference monitoring and mitigation and anti-spoofing, ensures the best availability, reliability and precision.
The evaluation kit offers the possibility to discover and test the mosaic-go. Create a prototype by integrating the mosaic-go evaluation kit into your system using any of the of following connections: COM ports, USB 2.0, SD memory card.
mosaic-go features Septentrio's AIM+ technology, the most advanced on-board interference mitigation technology on the market. It can suppress the widest variety of interferers, from simple continuous narrowband signals to the most complex wideband and pulsed jammers. The radio frequency (RF) spectrum can be viewed in real-time in both time and frequency domains.
Ultra-low power design
The mosaic-go provides RTK positioning at the lowest power consumption of any comparable device on the market.
The mosaic-go comes with fully-documented interfaces, commands and data messages. The included RxTools software allows receiver configuration, monitoring as well as data logging and analysis.
Intuitive web user interface
The mosaic-go includes an intuitive web user interface for easy operation and monitoring allowing you to control the receiver from any mobile device or computer. The web interface also uses easy-to-read quality indicators ideal to monitor the receiver operation during the job at hand.
GPS: L1C/A, L1PY, L2C, L2P, L5
GLONASS: L1CA, L2CA, L2P, L3 CDMA
QZSS: L1C/A, L1C/B, L2C, L5
Septentrio patented GNSS+ technologies
Open sky conditions. RMS levels.