Free 60-minute webinar-on-demand
Thursday, June 3rd, 2021
5 p.m. CET | 11 a.m. EST | 8 a.m. PST
In this webinar you will learn the most efficient way of integrating high-accuracy GNSS positioning and 3D orientation into any robotic system based on ROS (Robotic Operating System). Find out why ROS is the most popular robotic development environment today, and the benefits it offers to robotic or autonomous solutions such as ease of integration and faster time-to-market. Discover what RTK cm-level positioning and inertial sensors have to offer and the best way integrating them into the GNSS navigation stack of ROS. Our experts will also explain how GNSS and GNSS/INS are fused with other sensors such as odometry, vision or even lidars for optimal robotic localization and navigation.
DISCUSSED IN THIS WEBINAR
- Benefits of high accuracy positioning and orientation in robotic and autonomous systems
- Why ROS as opposed to other systems?
- Open source ROS drivers for GNSS integration
- Interesting robotics use cases with ROS and GNSS technology
- How GNSS and GNSS/INS work best alongside other sensors in ROS
Will be communicated shortly.