GNSS performance is identical to that of the PolaRx5
- Tracks all visible GNSS signals (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, IRNSS)
- High precision, low noise measurements
- Unique interference monitoring + advanced GNSS+ toolkit
- Powerful web interface and logging tools
- Rugged housing and multiple interfaces
- Up to 8 independent logging sessions
- Logging both internally and to an external device
- Internal battery for autonomous >24-hour operation (only PolaRx5e)
- IP68 compliant (only PolaRx5e)
The GNSS+ toolkit - converting bad environments into good positioning
Septentrio’s field-proven Advanced Interference Mitigation (AIM+) technology enables the PolaRx5 to filter out both intentional and unintentional sources of radio interference, from narrowband signals over high powered pulsed signals to chirp jammers and Iridium interferers.
Septentrio’s patented Multipath Mitigation (APME+) technology – unique in eliminating short delay multipath without introduction of bias – guarantees superior measurement quality. If needed, the user has the ability to activate or deactivate APME+ to obtain completely unmodified measurements.
Mechanical vibrations or shocks caused by rough terrain can wreak havoc with satellite tracking. LOCK+ automatically adjusts the parameters of your receiver so you never lose position.
AIM+ anti-jamming and RF spectrum monitoring system
AIM+ offers built-in protection against intentional and unintentional jamming using a sophisticated system of sampling and mitigation mechanisms. Your high-precision GNSS / GPS receiver can automatically suppress the widest variety of interferers from simple continuous narrow-band signals to the more complex wide band and pulsed transmitters as well as lnmarsat and Iridium satellite transmissions.
Intuitive Web User Interface
With your high-precision GPS reference receiver comes an intuitive web user interface for easy operation and monitoring allowing you to control the receiver from any mobile device or computer. The web interface also uses easy-to-read quality indicators ideal to monitor the receiver operation during the job at hand.
Fill in your details and download product datasheet below