Compact, multi-constellation GNSS receiver module
- Small in size, big in performance
- All-in-view satellite tracking: multi-constellation, multi-frequency
- Best-in-class reliable and scalable position accuracy
- Future proof: supporting current and future satellite signals
- AIM+ unique interference mitigation and monitoring system as part of the advanced GNSS+ algorithms
- Update rate of 100 Hz
- Industry-leading ultra-low power consumption
- Easy-to-integrate, optimized for automated assembly
Septentrio mosaic-X5, a multi-band, multi-constellation GNSS receiver in a low power surface mount module with a wide array of interfaces, designed for mass market applications like robotics and autonomous systems, capable of tracking all Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) constellations supporting current and future signals.
With unique built-in AIM+ technology for interference mitigation, Septentrio is offering a performance benchmark in mass market GNSS positioning building blocks.
mosaic-X5TM features Septentrio's AIM+ technology, the most advanced on-board interference mitigation technology on the market. It can suppress the widest variety of interferers, from simple continuous narrowband signals to the most complex wideband and pulsed jammers. The radiofrequency (RF) spectrum can be viewed in real-time in both time and frequency domains.
Ultra-low power design
mosaic-X5TM provides RTK positioning at the lowest power consumption of any comparable device on the market.
mosaic-X5TM comes with fully-documented interfaces, commands and data messages. The included RxTools software allows receiver configuration, monitoring as well as data logging and analysis.
Intuitive web user interface
The mosaic-X5TM includes an intuitive web user interface for easy operation and monitoring allowing you to control the receiver from any mobile device or computer. The web interface also uses easy-to-read quality indicators ideal to monitor the receiver operation during the job at hand.
Septentrio’s patented GNSS+ technologies
Maximum update rate