Free 60-minute technical workshop
Thursday, August 26th, 2021
5 p.m. CET | 11 a.m. EST | 8 a.m. PST
Empower your robotic navigation or mapping functionality with centimeter-level RTK positioning and orientation. Find out how the ROSaic C++ driver makes it easy to integrate the mosaic GPS/GNSS module and other Septentrio multi-frequency receivers into any technology based on the Robotic Operating System (ROS).
Take a look under the hood with the authors of ROSaic and the maintainers of ROS to discover:
- What is ROSaic and what is the best way of using it
- ROS messages/topics inside the ROSaic package
- The optimal way of integrating the latest GPS positioning tech
- How to integrate a dual-antenna GNSS or a GNSS/INS system for heading, pitch, roll angles
- How are GNSS high-accuracy corrections handles in ROS
- Other ROS drivers for high-accuracy positioning
The ROSaic has been designed for quick integration of GNSS positioning. This ROS package publishes NavSatFix, GPSFix and PoseWithCovarianceStamped messages. It also allows subscription to a set of common NMEA sentences - conforming to the NMEA standard as well as to a range of proprietary Septentrio Binary Format (SBF) messages. User-specific ROSaic parameters allow the configuration of differential correction services via NTRIP for a variety of hardware setups. Find out all about these messages and more during this technical workshop.
- Tibor Döme, Author of ROSaic of Septentrio
- Chandan Kumar Rajendra, Main Contributor for GNSS/INS ROsaic Integration,Septentrio