High- accuracy GNSS module with integrated corrections
The mosaic-SxTM module offers a unique approach to GNSS positioning. It provides convenient always-on high-accuracy positioning right out of the box. No need for any additional correction service selection, subscription and maintenance. This is made possible by an integration of a PPP-RTK sub-decimeter correction service into Septentrio’s latest core GNSS technology. With all-in-view satellite tracking and unmatched anti-jamming technology mosaic-Sx offers a perfect combination of convenience and performance in a very small size factor.
- Always-on, always accurate right out of the box
- Easy-to-use without the need for additional service subscriptions during a five-year period
- Short convergence time of several seconds
- Sub-decimeter PPP-RTK service is available throughout US and Europe (see coverage maps for details). PPP-RTK is the latest generation of GNSS correction services, which uniquely combines near-RTK accuracy with quick initialization times.
- All-in-view satellite tracking: multi-constellation, multi-frequency
- Advanced anti-jamming, anti-spoofing solutions with AIM+ technology and advanced GNSS+ algorithms
- Industry-leading ultra-low power consumption
- Ultra-small form factor optimized for automated assembly
AIM+ anti-jamming and RF spectrum monitoring system
The mosaic features AIM+ Advanced Interference Monitoring and Mitigation, offers built-in protection against intentional and unintentional jamming and spoofing using a sophisticated system of sampling and mitigation mechanisms. In robotic devices neighboring electronics can produce RF radiation which interferes with GNSS signals. AIM+ offers protection against such interference resulting in faster set-up time and robust continuous operation.
GNSS+ Technologies – top performance in challenging environments
Advanced Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM+) comprises fault detection mechanisms of the receiver at all the levels including the generation of measurements, quality control and navigation algorithms. Detected faulty measurements, which are typically caused by high multipath or active ionosphere, are removed from the solution.
Activity in the ionosphere is a problem for GNSS signals, from loss of RTK fix to total loss of signal lock. Having honed our skills, supporting applications in the most iono-active areas on Earth, the result is IONO+: the most advanced protection against ionospheric disturbances to GNSS signals on any receiver.
Metal and large nearby structures can reflect GNSS signals and produce multipath. The APME+ system effectively disentangles direct and reflected signals enhancing both position and measurement quality. APME+ is bias free and, in line with Septentrio’s commitment to maximum configurability, can be disabled.
Intuitive web user interface
The mosaic-SxTM includes an intuitive web user interface for easy operation and monitoring allowing you to control the receiver from any mobile device or computer. The web interface also uses easy-to-read quality indicators ideal to monitor the receiver operation during the job at hand.
Wherever reliable high-precision GNSS positioning is needed: