Top Take Aways
- Latest trends and challenges on Drone-Based Aerial Intelligence Platforms for Insurance and Roofing applications.
- Requirements on GNSS technology for safe UAV BVLOS operations and a view of the regulatory frameworks.
- Importance of UAS Traffic management systems (UTM).
- Use cases in linear infrastructure inspection (railways, roads, power lines and others).
- Challenges for GNSS systems in the view of autonomous aerial vehicles and the growing concerns on safety. Robustness of multi-GNSS receivers to jamming and spoofing.
- Latest innovation in GNSS technology in view of inspection applications and real-time accuracy/reliability.
- Emmanuel Previnaire - CEO and Founder at FLYING CAM
- Todd E. Humphreys - Associate Professor Aerospace Engineering at UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS, AUSTIN
- Flavien Viguier - COO at ALTRAMETRIS
- John Laxson - VP Software Innovation at KESPRY
- Gustavo Lopez - Product Manager at Septentrio
Fill your details below and watch our free on-demand webinar video.