Dedicated to time and frequency transfer applications, the PolaRx5TR is optimized for quality of code and carrier phase measurements. The PolaRx5TR is fully compliant with recommendation CCTF 5 (2015) of the Consultative Committee for Time and Frequency.
As well as the standard inputs for time and frequency latching, the PolaRx5TR incorporates a calibration circuit to measure and compensate for the delay between the PPS input and the internal time reference GNSS technology. Additionally a PPS IN monitoring function can reset/resync the receiver in case of a jump in the PPS IN phase.
Advanced Interference Monitoring and Mitigation (AIM+) uses adaptive filtering to combat interference and provide continuous operation in difficult environments, such as around Inmarsat modems.
Monitoring, data logging and remote operation
Communication and (remote) management of PolaRx5TR is made easy with a powerful built-in web interface, which features secured access to all receiver settings and status information, data storage, as well as firmware upgrading.
- Ultra-precise time synchronization for time transfer applications
- PPS input internal delay auto-calibration
- CGGTTS V2E compliant
- Tracks all visible signals (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, NAVIC)
- High-precision, low-noise measurements
- Unique interference monitoring and mitigation
- Powerful web interface and logging tools