Dedicated to time and frequency transfer applications, the PolaRx5TR is optimized for quality of code and carrier phase measurements. The PolaRx5TR is fully compliant with recommendation CCTF 5 (2015) of the Consultative Committee for Time and
As well as the standard inputs for time and frequency latching, the PolaRx5TR incorporates a calibration circuit to measure and compensate for the delay between the PPS input and the internal time reference GNSS technology.
Advanced interference analysis and mitigation using adaptive filtering facilitates operation in difficult radio environments, including near chirp jammers.
Networking, remote operation and data logging
Communication and (remote) management of PolaRx5TR is made easy with a powerful built-in web interface, which features secured access to all receiver settings and status information, data storage, and fast and robust firmware upgrading.
- Ultra-precise time synchronization for time transfer applications
- PPS input internal delay auto-calibration
- CGGTTS V2E compliant
- Tracks all visible signals (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, IRNSS)
- High-precision, low-noise measurements
- Unique interference monitoring and mitigation
- Powerful web interface and logging tools