Webinar - Revolution in Robotics goes hand in hand with GNSS tech
Learn about the GNSS trends and solutions for Robotics, brought to you by GNSS academy and Sepentrio.
- Define what is a robot?
- Type of robots: service robots, assistance robots, robot manipulators, mobile manipulators, locomotion
- Why would one use a robot? Quality, efficiency, safety, cost, productivity
- Which problems autonomous mobile robots solve?
- What is an intelligent robot?
- Current trends in robotics
- Robotics and GNSS: sensor interpretation, localization, path planning
- In which ways can sensors help robots?
- Type of sensors
- Do you need GNSS in robotics?
- Sensor information - Spatial AI - Spatial understanding
- Use cases: Ag & autonomous robots, logistics (AGVs, port automation), delivery robots & drones, autonomous UAV, lawn mowers, mining & construction (autonomous haul trucks)
- Choosing the right GNSS tech
- Challenges for autonomous robots
- GNSS dual antenna benefits: better velocity heading, independence from magnetic interference, ..
- Other GNSS solutions: inertial or GNSS/INS solutions
- Ecosystems: ROS, sensor fusion, HW architecture, simulation
- Gustavo Lopez, Market Access Manager at SEPTENTRIO
Fill your details below and watch our free on-demand webinar video.