WEBINAR - GNSS/INS vs heading, which orientation do you need?
Free 60-minute webinar-on-demand
Accurate 3D orientation including heading, pitch and roll, can be determined either by using multi-antenna GNSS, GNSS/INS, or a combination of sensors. Each method has its own advantages and disadvantages depending on the particular use case. These methods are also continuously evolving as new products appear on the market. This webinar will provide a concise overview of the orientation methods and their added values. Some of the most common orientation-related questions will be answered, such as: What if the view of the sky is temporarily blocked? What if there is RF interference that effects the GNSS receiver? What if my vehicle moves sideways? Is using dual-antenna GNSS always the best option for highly accurate heading? Insights and practical tips will also be shared by our experts as well as guest specialists from various industries.
DISCUSSED IN THIS WEBINAR
- What is the difference between GNSS/INS and dual antenna GNSS heading?
- Find out what is the best way of acquiring 3D orientation or heading for your particular application
- Why is orientation key for autonomous applications?
- What if the GNSS system encounters interference?
- Discover the power of inertial systems
- Marie-Lise Duplaquet, Product Manager at IXBLUE
- Michael du Breuil, GNSS specialist at ARDUPILOT & SRP
- Jan Leyssens, COO at AIROBOT
- Danilo Sabbatini, Product Manager INS at SEPTENTRIO
Fill in your details below to register for this webinar