Housed GNSS receivers providing highly accurate positions
Our integrated receivers are designed to be robust inside and out. They provide accurate and reliable positions, GNSS measurements and attitude in some of the most challenging environments world-wide from the ice caps of Antarctica to the turbulent waters of the equatorial seas.
- LOCK+ technology ensures robust tracking during mechanical vibrations and shocks
- Advanced Interference Mitigation (AIM+) anti-jamming and anti-spoofing technology
- Offshore and on-land PPP corrections service
Our product range
These easy-to-install receivers survive extreme elements and resiliently track GNSS satellites despite mechanical vibrations and shocks. True multi-frequency multi-constellation technology gives our boxed receivers access to every possible signal from all available GNSS satellite constellations: American GPS, European Galileo, Russian GLONASS, Chinese BeiDou, Japanese QZSS and Indian NavIC. Septentrio’s advanced field-proven algorithms exploit this signal diversity to deliver maximum positioning availability and reference network compatibility.
- Best-in-class RTK performance
- Tough IP65-IP68 housing
- Top 3 Positioning Challenges in Autonomous Marine Navigation
- GNSS in a Cold Climate
- Set adrift by GPS jamming
- Building roads in Norway with RTK