Uninterrupted High-quality Measurements
Septentrio is a world-wide provider of top-quality reference receivers. Our reference stations deliver reliable high-performance measurements for numerous correction networks in regions such as Europe, US and Japan. High-accuracy earth monitoring stations help generate early warnings for earthquakes and provide insights into harsh geological environments such as Antarctica.
- High quality measurements of all available and future signals of all GNSS constellations including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and NavIC
- An open interface ensuring compatibility with other systems, supporting standard data formats like RTCM, MSM and RINEX
- Full control to enable or disable data processing functionality such as smoothing
- Designed for quick and easy installation
- Graphical web interface enables efficient receiver monitoring with quality indicators showing station health
Our product range
Complete multi-frequency multi-constellation technology improves measurement availability by accessing every available signal from all GNSS satellite constellations: American GPS, European Galileo, Russian GLONASS, Chinese BeiDou, Japanese QZSS and Indian NavIC. AIM+ Advanced Interference Mitigation (AIM+) technology secures our reference receivers against jamming and spoofing making them suitable for use in critical infrastructure.