Free 60-minute webinar
Agriculture robots and autonomous technologies enabling precision farming are a booming business today. Sensors for positioning and orientation play a more role in bringing the industry into the widespread adoption phase.
The expert panel of this webinar will provide their insights and share experiences related to agricultural robots. They will also explain how GNSS and Inertial Navigation Systems (GNSS/INS) can help overcome the challenges that are inherent to ag robotic systems. Learn about (inertial) navigation/orientation, positioning integrity, accuracy, dead-reckoning, geo-referencing for trait analysis and more in this online webinar.
DISCUSSED IN THIS WEBINAR
- What are the navigational challenges for Ag vehicles?
- The importance of orientation for Ag robots.
- The value of GNSS/INS or dual antenna systems for Ag automation.
- How to make Ag systems more reliable and safe?
- How can ROS help make your integration easier?
- Joan Andreu - R&D Director at Naïo Technologies
- Dan Hilton - R&D Specialist of Robotics at AgroIntelli
- Erik Pekkeriet - Program Manager at Agro Food Robotics
- Stef van der Loo - Market Access Manager at Septentrio