Septentrio is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Content of this page
- Legitimate Interest
- What we collect
- What we do with the information we gather
- Your rights
- Contact us
1. Legitimate Interest
We process your data based on legitimate interest. The data we collect from you is aimed at doing business with you. We will only contact you after you have requested something on our website or after we have spoken to each other at an exhibition.
Septentrio will only contact you if we have a genuine and legitimate reason to contact you and we will not harm any of your rights and interests.
Our reasons for contacting you are as follows:
- To execute our sales and contract process and to provide you with offers and answers requested by you.
- To send you relevant information, for products and services you have shown interest in.
- To offer support to users of our products and services.
- To process orders, invoicing, payments and other financial follow-ups (legal requirement).
- To analyze and improve the use of our website and campaigns
At the basis of our processing of your data lies your personal interest. We will only send you information and direct mailings about the products you have shown interest in by filling in a form for this product. Should you want to receive other communications regarding other products and services you can change your email preferences at any time in the bottom of each email we send out. We will resort to getting your consent via an explicit consent notification under every form.
2. What we collect
We require this information to first and foremost provide you with the information you have requested.
We may collect the following information:
- Full name and job title
- Company contact information including email address, company name, and interests in our products (work related)
- Demographic (company) information such as business postcode, company address
- Data we are required to keep by law if you become a customer
- Automatically collected data by visiting our website: time and date of your visit, IP address, browser type and referring URL
3. What we do with the information we gather
- We use marketing automation to aggregate data filled on our website and connect that data to our CRM.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We would contact you by e-mail for this.
- We may use the information you have provided to customize the website according to your interests.
We will never sell your information to a third party.
We might provide your contact details only to an affiliated partner such as a wholesaler, distributor/dealer or service provider in case we feel they can support your specific request better than Septentrio doing this direct with you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of information will not occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent this.
6. Your Rights
You have the following rights:
- The right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you;
- The right to request rectification of the personal data that we hold about you;
- The right to request erasure of the personal data that we hold about you;
- The right to request restriction of processing about you;
- The right to object to processing; and
- The right to data portability.
7. Contact us
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions that are not answered in this Privacy Statement or if you have any suggestions or comments regarding its provisions or any complaints.
If you have any specific questions, please contact us at:
+32 16 30 08 00