The AsteRx4 is the most advanced multi-constellation dual antenna receiver from Septentrio. Its triple frequency engine can track all Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) constellations - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, IRNSS and QZSS – on both antennas. It supports current and future signals as they become available – guaranteeing you reliable and accurate GNSS positioning into the future.
The AsteRx4 features AIM+, the most advanced onboard interference mitigation technology on the market. It can suppress the widest variety of interferers, from simple continuous narrowband signals to the most complex wideband and pulsed jammers. The RF spectrum can be viewed in real-time in both time and frequency domains.
- 544 channels for tracking all known and future signals from GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, IRNSS, QZSS & SBAS on both antennas
- Precise and robust heading calculation
- Cm-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
- Dual L-band channel, support for SECORX and VERIPOS corrections
- Septentrio GNSS+ algorithms for robust industrial performance
- Unique advanced interference mitigation (AIM+) capabilities: 3 notch filters and chirp jammer mitigation
- Easy to integrate, fully documented interface language
- Comprehensive, on board webinterface and GNSS SW-toolset
- Low & scalable power consumption