Built around Septentrio’s latest ASIC, the GReCo4, it features built-in jamming detection and countermeasures, multi-path rejection and fast acquisition. It is accurate and reliable now and into the future with over 500 channels to track all available constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, IRNSS and QZSS) and has many of Septentrio’s special algorithms including LOCK+ technology to maintain tracking during heavy vibration machine and IONO+ technology to assure the accuracy of the position even in regions of elevated ionospheric activity.
Compact and portable, the AsteRx-U was developed with machine control users in the agricultural, construction and mining industries in mind. With the help of augmentation RTK or SECORX PPP services, users can benefit from centimeter and sub-decimeter positioning accuracy.
The receiver is configurable from any device from a web browser and there is no longer need for additional equipment such as spectrum analyzer, modem and UHF radio because Septentrio has developed all these features into the AsteRx-U.
The AsteRx-U features AIM+, the most advanced onboard interference mitigation technology on the market. It can suppress the widest variety of interferers, from simple continuous narrowband signals to the most complex wideband and pulsed jammers. The RF spectrum can be viewed in real-time in both time and frequency domains.
- 544 channels for tracking all known and future signals from GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, IRNSS, QZSS & SBAS on both antennas
- Precise and solid heading calculation
- centimetre-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
- Dual L-band channel with support for SECORX corrections
- Septentrio GNSS+ algorithms for solid performance even in regions of evaluated ionospheric activity
- Integrated cellular modem, Bluetooth and WiFi; optional UHF radio