The exploding autonomous vehicle phenomenon cannot only be seen in the automotive industry but is also impacting industrial and robotics applications. While the industry adopts higher levels of autonomous applications, positioning reliability is essential. However, with an array of possible GNSS failures, it can be challenging to ensure user integrity. The expert panel on this webinar will review the common requirements in the industry from autonomous robots to fully autonomous heavy machinery.
Top 5 Takeaways
- Understand the major challenges in Autonomous Systems
- Importance of Integrity and Reliability on autonomous applications
- Mechanisms available in GNSS technology allowing integrity and reliability
- The role of reliable GNSS and GNSS/INS in sensor fusion
- Other common requirements in autonomous robotics, passenger vehicles and construction/mining machinery
Joan Andreu - Director R&D at NAIO TECHNOLOGIES
Charlie Orr - Program Manager at KOMATSU
Irma Rodrigues - Head of GNSS Algorithms, Products and Services at GMV
- Dr Bruno Bougard - Head of R&D at SEPTENTRIO
Fill your details below and watch our free on-demand webinar video and slides.