Bridge the gap between accuracy and reliability with PinPoint-GIS.
Powerful, straightforward and flexible, PinPoint-GIS is Septentrio’s GIS data collection software solution. It enables you to bridge the gap between accurate and reliable GNSS positioning and GIS functionality at any time, on any platform anywhere you may be.
Powered by Septentrio’s renowned reliable GNSS positioning receivers which provide you with consistent and accurate GIS data, PinPoint-GIS empowers you to do the following:
- Reduce the time and complexity of the data collection process, thanks to the data being processed inside the receiver database without any intermediary steps.
- Greater flexibility in GIS data collection because PinPoint-GIS works in your internet browser as well as in a smartphone app.
The GIS data collected from your Septentrio receiver is seamlessly integrated into Esri’s ArcGIS and other GIS database workflows thus enabling you to focus on your project objectives. Maps are easily customized and updated.
You can use PinPoint-GIS either in the browser or as an app on your smartphone.
Septentrio makes PinPoint-GIS available to you in your web browser – anytime, any platform, anywhere.
Offered as an extension of your Altus receiver web interface, PinPoint-GIS web offers you a direct link to Esri’s ArcGIS Online. No extra software is needed, simply open your web browser on your device, connect to your Altus receiver and you have GIS to go!
PinPoint-GIS is available on your Android smartphone to provide accuracy and reliable GNSS solution for your favorite mobile GIS application on the go. PinPoint-GIS app features:
- connection via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or USB
- NTRIP Client for getting DGPS/RTK corrections from your mobile device
- Location override to your accurate and reliable position from your Altus receiver for all your smartphone apps
- A unique accuracy widget with custom levels for easy monitoring the GNSS position.
Benefit from PinPoint-GIS now! Download the PinPoint-GIS app directly from Google Play to gain time, have flexibility and to have guaranteed accurate and reliable GIS data at any time, on any platform, anywhere.
Find out more about PinPoint-GIS, by downloading our product datasheet below or by contacting our team.