Septentrio mosaicTM is Septentrio's most compact high-precision GPS/GNSS module, delivering best-in-class centimeter-level positioning performance even in challenging environments. It's a multi-band, multi-constellation GPS/GNSS receiver in a low power surface mount module. It is designed for mass market applications like robotics and autonomous systems supporting all current and future GNSS satellite signals. Unique built-in AIM+ technology for interference mitigation, ensures the best availability, reliability and precision.
The development kit offers the possibility to discover and play with the mosaic. Create a prototype by integrating the mosaic dev-kit into your system using any of the of following connections: internet, COM ports, USB 2.0, SD memory card.
Want to be one of the first to discover the many advantages of high-precision GNSS with the Septentrio mosaicTM dev-kit?
Fill in your information below.
- Complete multi-frequency, multi-constellation module: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, NAVIC
- Proven, reliable RTK with signal health/integrity indicators
- Best-in-class anti-jamming, anti-interference technology: Advanced Interference Mitigation (AIM+)
- Compatible with PPP, SSR, RTK and SBAS corrections
- Designed for high volume automated assembly
- Suitable for integration with a MEMs IMU for 3D orientation
- High update rate: RTK at 100Hz