Compact multi-constellation, multi-frequency GNSS timing receiver module
Septentrio mosaic-TTM is a multi-band, multi-constellation GNSS timing receiver design specifically for providing the highest security and availability for mission critical infrastructure and other resilient timing applications. mosaic-T is a low power surface mount module with a wide array of interfaces and dedicated timing inputs for time and frequency synchronization. It offers superior availability by tracking all Global Navigation Satellite System constellations (GNSS) and their current and future signals. With unique built-in AIM+ technology for anti-jamming, anti-spoofing, interference mitigation Septentrio offers a highly resilient and precise timing receiver in a very small form factor.
- Dedicated timing features and inputs for time and clock synchronization
- All-in-view satellite tracking: multi-constellation, multi-frequency
- Best-in-class reliability and security for precise and accurate timing
- Future proof: supporting all current and future satellite signals
- AIM+ advanced anti-jamming, anti-spoofing technology with unique interference monitoring and mitigation
- Advanced GNSS+ algorithms for robust operation
- Industry-leading ultra-low power consumption
- Easy-to-integrate and optimized for automated assembly
AIM+ anti-jamming and RF spectrum monitoring system
The GNSS+ Technologies - converting difficult environments into precise and accurate positioning
Activity in the ionosphere is a problem for GNSS signals, from cycle slip or total loss of signal lock. Having honed our skills, supporting applications in the most iono-active areas on Earth, the result is IONO+ the most advanced protection of GNSS signals against ionospheric disturbances.
Metal and large nearby structures can reflect GNSS signals and produce multipath. The APME+ system effectively disentangles direct and reflected signals enhancing both position and measurement quality.
Advanced Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM+) comprises fault detection mechanisms of the receiver at all the levels including the generation of measurements, quality control and navigation algorithms. Detected faulty measurements, which are typically caused by high multipath or active ionosphere, are removed from the solution.
Intuitive web user interface
The mosaic-TTM includes an intuitive web user interface for easy operation and monitoring, allowing you to control the receiver from any mobile device or computer. The web interface also uses easy-to-read quality indicators ideal to monitor the receiver operation while on the job.