The AsteRx4 is the most advanced multi-constellation dual antenna receiver from Septentrio. Its triple frequency engine can track all Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) constellations - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, IRNSS and QZSS – on both antennas. It supports current and future signals as they become available – guaranteeing you reliable and accurate GNSS positioning into the future.
- 544 channels for tracking all known and future signals from GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, IRNSS, QZSS & SBAS on both antennas
- Precise and robust heading calculation
- Cm-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
- Dual L-band channel, support for SECORX and VERIPOS corrections
- Septentrio's advanced GNSS+ toolkit for robust industrial performance
- Unique interference mitigation capabilities: 3 notch filters and chirp jammer mitigation
- Easy to integrate, fully documented interface language
- Comprehensive, on board web interface
- Low & scalable power consumption
The GNSS+ toolkit - converting bad environments into good positioning
Activity in the ionosphere is a problem for GNSS signals, from loss of RTK fix to total loss of signal lock. Having honed our skills, supporting applications in the most iono-active areas on Earth, the result is IONO+: the most advanced protection against ionospheric disturbances to GNSS signals on any receiver.
Metal and large nearby structures can reflect GNSS signals and produce multipath. The APME+ system effectively disentangles direct and reflected signals enhancing both position and measurement quality. APME+ is bias free and, in line with Septentrio’s commitment to maximum configurability, can be disabled.
Advanced Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM+) comprises fault detection mechanisms of the receiver at all the levels including the generation of measurements, quality control and navigation algorithms. Detected faulty measurements, which are typically caused by high multipath or active ionosphere, are removed from the solution.
Mechanical vibrations or shocks caused by rough terrain can wreak havoc with satellite tracking. LOCK+ automatically adjusts the parameters of the AsteRx4 high-precision GNSS receiver so you never lose position.
AIM+ anti-jamming and RF spectrum monitoring system
All Septentrio high-precision GPS/GNSS receivers feature AIM+, the most advanced onboard radio frequency interference (RFI) monitoring and mitigation technology on the market. It can suppress the widest variety of interferers, from simple continuous narrowband signals to the most complex wideband and pulsed jammers. The built-in protection against intentional and unintentional jamming and spoofing uses a sophisticated system of sampling and mitigation mechanisms. The RF spectrum can be viewed in real-time in both time and frequency domains.