Multi-frequency, multi-constellation dual antenna GNSS receiver
The AsteRx4 is the most advanced multi-constellation dual antenna receiver from Septentrio. Its triple frequency engine can track all Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) constellations - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, NavIC, and QZSS – on both antennas. It supports current and future signals as they become available – guaranteeing you reliable and accurate GNSS positioning into the future. For offshore applications please see AsteRx4 MARINE FG.
- 544 channels for tracking all known and future GNSS signals from GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, IRNSS, QZSS & SBAS on both antennas
- Precise and robust heading calculation
- Cm-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
- Dual L-band channel, support PPP Marinestar corrections
- Septentrio's advanced GNSS+ algorithms for robust industrial performance
- Unique interference mitigation capabilities: 3 notch filters and chirp jammer mitigation
- Easy to integrate, fully documented interface language
- Comprehensive, on board web interface
- Low & scalable power consumption
Intuitive web user interface
With your high-precision GPS reference receiver comes an intuitive web user interface for easy operation and monitoring allowing you to control the receiver from any mobile device or computer. The web interface also uses easy-to-read quality indicators ideal to monitor the receiver operation during the job at hand.
AsteRx4 MARINE FG
This version of AsteRx4 is designed specifically for marine applications. It provides reliable high-accuracy positioning at sea with the Fugro Marinestar GNSS service (service subscription is required). Its exceptionally robust GNSS tracking, anti-shock technology and dual antenna support make AsteRx4 MARINE FG ideal for offshore construction or marine survey.