The AsteRx-U MARINE is powered by the AsteRx4, the most advanced multi-constellation dual receiver from Septentrio. Its multi-frequency engine can track all current and future Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) constellations - GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, IRNSS and QZSS – on both antennas. This guarantees you reliable and accurate GNSS positioning now and into the future.
Septentrio’s knowledge and experience in the GNSS industry ensures that the AsteRx-U MARINE offers you the highest possible accuracy, scalable to a centimetre - AsteRx-U Marine supports SECORX, VERIPOS or Marinestar (Fg Model) PPP augmentation services.
Like the AsteRx-U, users can use any device to operate the AsteRx-U MARINE without any special configuration software via the built-in webserver accessible via WIFI, network or USB connection.
The AsteRx-U MARINE features AIM+, the most advanced onboard interference mitigation technology on the market. It can suppress the widest variety of interferers, from simple continuous narrowband signals to the most complex wideband and pulsed jammers. The RF spectrum can be viewed in real-time in both time and frequency domains.
- 544 channels for tracking all known and future signals from GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, IRNSS, QZSS & SBAS on both antennas (model dependent)
- Precise and solid heading calculation
- cm-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
- Dual L-band channel with support for SECORX, VERIPOS or Marinestar corrections
- Septentrio GNSS+ algorithms for solid performance
- Integrated cellular modem, Bluetooth and WiFi with optional UHF radio