Ruggedized dual antenna GNSS receiver
Built around Septentrio’s latest ASIC, the GReCo4, it features built-in jamming detection and countermeasures, multi-path rejection and fast acquisition. It is accurate and reliable now and into the future with over 500 channels to track all available constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, NavIC and QZSS) and has many of Septentrio’s special GNSS+ algorithms (see further below).
Compact and portable, the AsteRx-U was developed with machine control users in the agricultural, construction and mining industries in mind. With the help of RTK, users can benefit from centimeter positioning accuracy.
The receiver is configurable from any device from a web browser and there is no longer need for additional equipment such as spectrum analyzer, modem and UHF radio because Septentrio has developed all these features into the AsteRx-U.
- 544 channels for tracking all known and future signals from GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, NavIC, QZSS & SBAS on both antennas
- Precise and solid heading calculation
- centimetre-level (RTK) and dm-level (PPP) position accuracy
- Compatible with RTK and SBAS corrections
- Septentrio GNSS+ algorithms for solid performance even in regions of evaluated ionospheric activity
- Integrated cellular modem, Bluetooth and WiFi; optional UHF radio
Advanced Multipath Mitigation Technology (
Intuitive web user interface
With your high-precision GPS reference receiver comes an intuitive web user interface for easy operation and monitoring allowing you to control the receiver from any mobile device or computer. The web interface also uses easy-to-read quality indicators ideal to monitor the receiver operation during the job at hand.