mosaic-T development kit
GPS / GNSS Timing receiver module devkit
- Dedicated timing moduel features and inputs for time and clock synchronization
- Complete multi-frequency, multi-constellation module: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, NAVIC
- Best-in-class anti-jamming, anti-interference technology: Advanced Interference Mitigation (AIM+)
- Precise and reliable timing
- Future proof: supporting all current and future satellite signals
- Designed for high volume automated assembly
- Ready for AtomiChron services which will add 4 constellations authentication (NMA) for advanced anti-spoofing technology and High precision timing down to the sub-nano-second level.
Septentrio mosaic-T is Septentrio's most compact high-precision GPS/GNSS timing module. It's a multi-band, multi-constellation GPS/GNSS receiver in a low power surface mount module. It is designed for mass market applications like Assured PNT, Space, timing among other applications and it supports all current and future GNSS satellite signals. Unique built-in AIM+ technology for interference mitigation, ensures the best availability, reliability and precision.
The development kit offers the possibility to discover and play with the mosaic. Create a prototype by integrating the mosaic-T dev-kit into your system using any of the of following connections: internet, COM ports, USB 2.0, SD memory card.
Product Change Notification 30 August 2022 - mosaic rev. 5
Support notification 24 Feb 2022 - Upgrade recommendation to latest version of mosaic firmware
mosaic Hardware Manual v1.7.0
mosaic-T Firmware v4.12.1 Release Notes
mosaic-T Firmware Package v4.12.1
mosaic-T Firmware v4.12.1 Reference Guide