GNSS receivers integrated with a fast and accurate PPP-RTK correction service
SECORX-S is a unique, innovative product line which offers always-on accurate positioning right out of the box. Hassle-free reliable sub-decimeter positioning is available throughout the product lifetime. The need for a correction service subscription and maintenance is completely eliminated. These products feature our latest GNSS receiver technology integrated with a fast and accurate correction service, resulting in a convenient and easy-to-use reliable positioning.
- Sub-decimeter accuracy positioning right out of the box, with no additional service subscriptions or maintenance required
- Quick convergence time of just a few seconds
- Always-on accuracy throughout the product lifetime (5 years)
- GNSS+ algorithm suite with AIM+ unique anti-jamming technology
- Receiving corrections via the internet (NTRIP) or L-band satellites in the US and Europe
True multi-frequency multi-constellation technology gives our receivers access to every possible signal from all available GNSS satellite constellations: American GPS, European Galileo, Russian GLONASS, Chinese BeiDou, Japanese QZSS and Indian NavIC. Septentrio’s advanced field-proven algorithms exploit this signal diversity to deliver maximum positioning availability and robust operation in challenging environments.
- Corrections delivered via the Sapcorda SAPA PPP-RTK high accuracy augmentation service
- Industry-leading low power consumption
Correction service coverage area
SECORX-S correction services cover area in EU
SECORX-S correction services cover area in US