WEBINAR : New era of Positioning Technology for Terminals
Thursday, March 30th, 2023
5 pm CET | 8 am PST | 11 am EST
The logistics landscape is complex and challenging and constant chaning. Cargo volumes are changing, infrastructure, operations, vehicles, and processes are evolving over time. When evaluating positioning technology, this is not an exception. Satellite receivers and inertial systems have become more accurate, reliable, flexible, and configurable than ever before. The age-old belief that positioning requires an expensive infrastructural overhaul is now outdated and invalid.
This webinar addresses logistic challenges and solutions by diving into the technology of highly accurate and reliable satellite positioning systems for port container operations. Learn what GNSS positioning can do for you, from cargo move tracking and TOS interaction, to geo-fencing and steering of gantry cranes, or to full vehicle automation.
DISCUSSED IN THIS WEBINAR
- Understand the benefits of GNSS within terminals
- How to deal with the complex terminal environment and GNSS signals
- How to guarantee accuracy and reliability for your operations
- Why expensive infrastructure is not always needed
- What can GNSS positioning do to prepare your future needs
- Julian Galvis, VP Sales Marine & Ports at Identec Solutions
- Jan Cuppens, Port Advisor at Cycling Farmer & Former VP Global Engineering at DP World
- Bart Ciastkowski, GNSS/INS Integration Expert at Septentrio