mosaic-X5 helps provide resilient nanosecond timing
Jackson Labs Technologies provides assured PNT solutions to secure applications for businesses, government, and critical infrastructure. Their timing/frequency products ensure nanosecond accuracy even in the presence of RF (radio frequency) interference. As the threat of jamming and spoofing grows globally, countries like the US take a stand for resilient PNT that can be counted on to work under any circumstances.
The mosaic-X5 is a small module with big impact. It has a broad spectrum of functionalities and was very easy to integrate into our hardware. We found the web interface especially useful for upgrading and configuring the GNSS receiver.
- What is spoofing and how to ensure GPS security?
- GNSS jamming and road tolling
- How to combat GPS jamming effectively with Advanced Interference Mitigation
- Spoofing: is your GPS attack proof?
- The €50 chirp jammer that brought a multi-million euro project to a standstill
- Set adrift by GPS jamming
- Jam proofing drones
- GNSS Module Technology Without Compromises
- GNSS Hacking, from Satellite Signals to Hardware/software cybersecurity