The AsteRx3 is a multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/Galileo receiver for demanding industrial applications. AsteRx3 features proven simultaneous high-quality GPS, GLONASS and Galileo tracking and a range of innovative features, such as the patented Galileo AltBOC tracking, the advanced multipath mitigation algorithm APME, LOCK+ tracking for exceptional tracking stability under high vibration conditions, RTK+ for extended RTK baselines and faster initialization, and AIM+, Septentrio’s Advanced Interference Mitigation technology, offering cm-level measurement quality for high precision positioning, even in challenging environments.
- 136 hardware channels
- Up to 100 Hz data output rate
- Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO L1/L2/L5/E5a/E5b/E5 AltBOC code/carrier tracking
- A Posteriori Multipath Estimator technique (APME)
- Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM)
- Compact OEM board and housed solutions
- Includes intuitive GUI (RxControl) and detailed operating and installation manual